Friday, August 26, 2005

Like This and Like This and Like That


Well, my internet is off once again. Bam!! It hit me suddenly. But I have an order for my very own DSL, right smack dab to my place. I am in a computer lab at the junior college waiting to take an English placement test, that I have been putting off for years. Years I tell you! Wish me well. I have yet to show down the math equivalent.

Things feel mildly hectic. It doesn't take much for me to feel as such. Dad will pay a wee bit of a visit today, Devin has invited me to a concert in Portland OR., I should be attending services for a woman friend who's body was over come by cancer, and school will be underway come Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It probably wouldn't kill me to take an English class, either.

Carrie said...

Yah wrong Anne! My god, you ARE an English class!!