Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bring It On!

I'm feeling pretty hated. Or guilty. Or both. For quite some time I have felt defensive and as though I needed to explain myself. At this point I am ready for folks to bring on the "Carrie Hate Parade". I am but human. Flawed and wonderful. Imperfect, loving, dynamic, and complex. If I have some how failed you as a friend, or offended you as an acquaintance, or any such thing, of course I wish it wasn't so. With that said, people need to get the fuck up on over themselves. Fer real!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

DITTO!!!!

Carrie said...

RIGHT?!

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

U know I got nothing but love for ya honey!