Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nobody Told Me There'ld Be Blogs Like These...

Strange blogs indeed. I was so friggin' annoyed when Michael started posting irregularly. And now I am he. Or his ways are my ways. Or whatever. What I discovered is that writers live there life in this way that they observe, remember, and recount with detail. I live my life in this oblivious, forgetful way and then say things like "yeah, that was really weird" or "oh totally, she's really interesting". How I wish I had better means of communicating the way in which I perceive things than, "weird" and "interesting". It's daunting! It seems to be all I can squeeze through my lips besides "like" "like" "like". Will someone please Pavlov me each time I say "like"?! Eventually I will really start to look my age, but unfortunately be saying things to the effect of, "um, yeah, I don't think that I'm like, due for a mammogram yet."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. I like, went for a colonoscopy.

Carrie said...

Totally.