Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's Friggin' Cold!!!

Well, what I mean to say is, I'm cold. I think the record, all time low for this area was in the mid twenties. So I apologize to anyone in Russia or Wisconsin. How are you people productive?! I mean how are any of you productive really, in cold or hot climates? I think in a consistent 69 degrees I could be a viable member of the human race. But as it stands, I don't do so well wearing my shoulders as earrings, and loosing sensation in all tips, be they fingers, toes, or otherwise. As a result, my internal engine very much refuses to rev. Get on the computer, I can do. Stand in front of the radiator, lay under a blanket, run to my car and turn on the heater. All other activities will have to be rescheduled till long past the equinox.

1 comment:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

We're heading into Spring, chica. Hang in there a little longer. Love ya darlin'
Jen