Thursday, November 09, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm going to start every post with that. Especially on days when I'm feeling that way. For now I am. I am writing on a day that is not a day at all, but rather a night. I am writing on a night which I have already written and posted. In fact I posted something that was just waiting around to be posted from a different day as well. When it pours in Northern California, I rein. Um, so, right... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. More letters to Fuckchops:

People die of cancer. They get cancer and they die. Where are you? And who are you with? And moreover why aren't you with me? Blood spewing from puncture wound to heart. Spew. Spew. Spew. Puddle. Drip. Drip. Pool. For the record I completely do NOT get you. And I'm getting to the point where I don't really want to. Ever. Exclamation. End quote.

Oh, so I also remembered why I stopped blogging...BECAUSE THE COMPUTER EATS SOULS AT EVERY MEAL!!!! The computer will, in fact, eat. your. soul. It has entirely digested mine, which is to say completely but I didn't want to repeat that word cuz I already done used it once somewheres upin here. Er, no, I guess I didn't. Well, now I have. I didn't do the things I said I was going to do. But isn't that a given? Does anyone ACTually do what they say they are going to do? How declasse`. How retro of the brown and yellow owl motif verity. No, I dare say that we are a contemporary peoples of none-doing as we claim. Making a statement about the future can NEVER be a fact according to philosophy and everyone who agrees with my professor. Even when I make a claim like, tomorrow is Nov. 10th, 2006? Is that not a true fact about the future? I forgot to try that one on him. Him being my professor that makes me laugh so hard (literally, not sarcastically and bitchilly) that I turned to one of my table partners (like one would have in kindergarten) and said through wisps of sayingness, "He'sssooofuuunnnyy", as though we had rented Chris Rock together. But instead I was obnoxiously the obnoxious girl at the front of the room that no one seemed/seems to EVER understand. (I can switch tenses in one sentence. You learn the rules and then you break them. It's called modern art. Get some.) They don't understand because they are dumb. And boring. And their mom has bad breath. And so does Fuckchop's mom. Have bad breath. And doesn't cook as well as mine. Or my step-mom that is. BUUUURRRNNNN!!

Anyway, so I got back on the computer after having completely AND entirely (now I've used those words gratuitously) logged out, and turned it off, and listened to music in the car, since my fucking stereo has been asking to go to an assisted living facility and I say, "NO! Stop whining! We do fine HERE! You just need to stop all this
signs of aging bullshit and produce music like you did when we were young, and in love."

My personal rendition of "Oh, When the Saints Go Marching" is coming along nicely on key board. That is pretty much the only interesting tangent about school I can think of, outside of the wacky professor that makes me slap knees and tables. And bitches. I'm hungry but I already rinsed, flossed, and brushed. In that order. If you can think of a better order, please do not elaborate. New World Order. New Edition. New Jack City. Naxoproxen. Naugahyde. Niygggggah. Word association is totally in.

I'm going to San Diego in January and I'm not sure whether to tell my ex while I'm sober, ahead of time. Which would be proper etiquette, like declaring war civilly. Or just show up drunk, which will likely happen either way. Hmmm. What would you do? Again, don't feel like you need to expound on your experiences with such things. You needn't. I'll do what I want anyway. Or more accurately, what the alcohol wants. With very little regard for what
he actually wants. Cuz I'm cool like that. And single like that. And have countless ailments like that. And mental illnesses as well like that.

(That made me laugh audibly. It's too late to be blogging when you openly laugh at your own thoughts in a silent home that only houses yourself. And no music, cuz your stereo is elderly and some how still took your virginity in high school.)

No comments: