Saturday, November 18, 2006

Posting Can Be Fun

When I was a kid I had this book that I loved!! That's right, Manners Can Be Fun. I AM SO COOL!!! I had another one titled something like Cleanliness Can Be Fun. (?) I can't remember. Anyway, they were wicked old and had these kind of stick figure illustrations. That's all I have on that.

I'm super tired and want to be asleep in bed, but got myself on the PC and well, there are just too damn many things I want to do in life, allllllll the time. I need some clones.

Things are pretty good. Or my attitude is. Like I'm always saying, I'm not sure which matters more. Though I'm certain both are relevant. There are annoying factors going on, but maybe I'm just more hormonally equip right now.

The coming weeks are all planned in 2 hours blocks. Even the happy, friendly good times. Kind of takes some of the charm from life.

Um, yea, I'm gunna' sleep now. OMG! Yea, it's late. Someone please send me some time (belatedly?) for my birthday and for Christmas and just for the hell of it, because you saw it and thought of me and you love me that much and couldn't help but get it for me. I want the big model too. BIG FAT FATHER TIME!!!!

1 comment:

nookie said...

well carrie i have a similar problem. i need some freaking CLONES. there is so much stuff i want to do and very little time to do it.
i begin to realize that they were right: You cant do everything in life. You have to choose few things that you like most and stick with them. Its not fair as i cant stick to only 2-3 favorite activities. Although i must admit i still have hope that i will overcome TIME. Its silly i know, but please don't try to ruin my enthusiasm. At least for a while :)