Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What part of there's a blanket under my person and a pillow under my head and my eyes are closed with my hair covering my face and my body is motionless so I am obviously taking a nap in the front yard right now didn't register with you?


Honestly! Not one, but TWO neighbors went about starting a little chit chat with me while I was completely and obviously trying to rest on the grass out in front of our apartment building. I have successfully done that very thing before, so don't get smart with me about having unrealistic expectations or something. Nevermind that I didn't get to sleep till after 4 this morning. One of them even asked me for a favor!! With my hair still entirely covering my face, I was like, "Yeah, I have the landlord's address, um, can I get it later?" Strange 3 year old pod people are walking around in 20 something's bodies. Beware.

No comments: