Thursday, February 09, 2006

WHATEVER!!!

I fucking hate fucking Blogger!! Yah, you!! I know that in many ways you are good. But in many ways you are turd!! I have correctly dealt with linking people to the important pictures of culottes and the important definition of goulash. I have posted for Wednesday. I don't understand why you inSIST on complicating my life more than it already isn't?! It really is not in the budget for me to pay for a blog, and I mean, COME ON! That is so solidifying. It is not only commitment, it earns me such a Lamebadge for my Lamesash. To my respected and honored reader, please understand that I love you enough to be consistent and also sometimes quasi clever. In the pie chart of fault for Moot Montage's shittiness, please believe and understand that Blogger takes a chunk.

No comments: