Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Whyspace

Sorry. I was on a roll here lately, and this was supposed to be the sting of posts about my beloved friends. SOOO trendy and trite, but I took a little time out to explore and become addicted to myspace, the government's newest form of mind control. Then proceeded to flagellate myself, go in to a recovery house, and relapse. Yeah, all in 3 days, isn't that amazing? Myspace is the trashy bar goer's free domain, as opposed to the brooding, heady, coffee shop patron's outlet for creative genius found on real blogs. Anyway, I have a persuasive paper due for English that I have of course and entirely procrastinated until the last nanosecond. It's a brown bag paper (like, bring your own topic). Do you have any idea how many possibilities that creates?! Choose an idea in all of existence, in all of reality, in all of the universe, in all of time. And then spend olymipic training amount of hours knocking that thing out. Ouch. I don't want to focus my attention on anything, for the amount of time it takes to write a decent paper. Well, with the exception of myspace that is.

No comments: